UFC Fight Night Preview – Alexander Hernandez vs. Drew Dober
Wednesday, 5/12 @ 9:30 PM ET.
Alexander Hernandez will be looking to re-establish himself as a threat in the stacked lightweight division with a win over the in-form Drew Dober. After making a promising start to his career, Hernandez was humbled by Donald Cerrone, suffering a TKO loss. Hernandez appeared more conservative in his most recent bout against Francisco Trinaldo, with many believing him fortunate to be given the win on all three judges’ scorecards. He will have to overcome Dober, who is coming off successive first-round knockouts including stopping rising prospect Nasrat Haqparast in his tracks.
Dober holds a 5-1 record since the beginning of 2017, with his sole loss coming by submission to Beneil Dariush, who incidentally was knocked out in 42 seconds by a debuting Hernandez. In a division teeming with talent and rising prospects, a loss for two fighters teetering on either side of the top 15 would be a huge blow to their aspirations.
Best UFC Online Betting Odds: Hernandez vs Dober
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-116).
- DraftKings Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-125).
- UniBet Sportsbook: Hernandez (+102) vs Dober (-125).
- BetMGM Sportsbook: Hernandez (-106) vs Dober (-115).
- PointsBet Sportsbook: Hernandez (+100) vs Dober (-130).
UFC Fight Intel: Drew Dober has won four of his last eight UFC fights in the first round. Dober has also won each of his last five fights in the UFC against orthodox opponents.
Top Fight Prop: Drew Dober wins and fight is UNDER 2.5 rounds (+285) at PointsBet Sportsbook.
- Unrest in America and the Return of Sports with Marc Sterne
- UFC 250 Odds Boosts and Big Bundesliga Deals – The Bonus Blast
- How “The Last Dance” Happened in the First Place with Exec Producer Andy Thompson.
- Inactivate the Cooligans for an “Inaction” Soccer Game Show Special
- Running Back and Receiver Prop Bets, Kyle Ayers on the Chiefs and New NFL Uniforms
Must be 21+ to bet. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.Gambler today.