Jumoke Davis is picking props for the first time. Find out his thoughts on Travis Kelce, MVP, Kick Returns and Coach Wardrobe. Plus, could Lebron James outscore Patrick Mahomes on Sunday?
The Props Network’s Jumoke Davis shares his favorite prop bets for the Super Bowl. With the 49ers vs Chiefs matchup only days away, there are more player prop options than ever to pick from. Pointsbet has the most props of any betting site in the world, including the Gatorade color! Spoiler alert, Jumoke is taking red.
Jumoke’s Top Props Cheat Sheet
- First Touchdown Scorer to be Travis Kelce (+750). This is currently attracting the most bets on first TD scorer market, accounting for 18% of tickets.
- Patrick Mahomes to Get 3+ Touchdowns vs the 49ers (+125 boosted from -110). Mahomes has scored 3+ TD’s in 3 of his last 4 games.
- RED will be the color of the Gatorade poured on the winning coach.
- The first penalty accepted to be pass interference on the 49ers for +700.
- Kyle Shanahan will color coordinate his shirt. Let’s go with Yes (white on white) for +900.
- Will there be a safety? Unlikely but it’s a good payout at +900.
- The MVP? It could very well be Tyreek Hill at +1600.
- The MVP will thank his family first. This pays +350.
- Kyle Shanahan to blow a 28-3 lead? Probably not but it pays +10,000 on PBNJ.
- Could the opening kickoff be returned for a TD with Tyreek Hill in the game for the Chiefs? It could happen and it pays +8000 if it does. That’s an $800 payout on a $10 bet.
- NFL/NBA hybrid bet. LeBron James total points at the Kings TO BE MORE THAN Patrick Mahomes total completions at -145.
Stay tuned to The Props Network for the stone cold lead pipe lock for the Big Game. Coming soon from the legendary Tony Bruno.
Must be 21+ to bet. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.Gambler.