We Review the New DraftKings Indiana Online Sportsbook
DraftKings is now live for legal online sportsbook play in Indiana. DK online casino is not yet open in Indiana. But, is DraftKings the best option for your Indiana online sportsbook action?
Everyone knows about DraftKings. Over the last few years, DK has quickly taken over the world of sports and gaming. First launched as a real money daily fantasy sports app, DraftKings now operates online sportsbooks and casinos in multiple US States. Plus, they continue to be the best option for DFS.
At first when it launched in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the TPN team wasn’t too high on DraftKings sportsbook app and website. It seemed, at best, a little better than the competitors and the initial bonus offering was pretty slim. Also, we were surprised that there were not more promos with all the marketing power at DraftKings. Really, as long time DFS geeks we really just expected more. Then, what has happened recently at DraftKings Sportsbook really impressed us.
DK Sportsbook just got a lot better in a hurry. Here’s why;
- Improved Odds. DraftKings had a reputation for having less player friendly odds than other sportsbooks. Particularly with props and futures. Not anymore. We have noticed more competitive numbers recently. Other books had lower numbers on the most popular public futures bets in 2020. This includes the odds on the Lakers to win the NBA Finals and the Yankees World Series price.
- More Promos. Finally DK listened to user feedback and started running more frequent and more engaging player promos. DraftKings now has a more robust page of bonuses that change almost daily. There are scoring bonuses that result in free bets for wagering on NBA, MLB, NHL, EPL, PGA Tour and others leagues. DK also runs a lot of other promos that earn DK dollars (site credit).
- The free pools. Call us a bunch of squares but we love the free pools on DraftKings. Anyone can enter and try to win DK Dollars in these free pick’em and popularity contests. The free pools cover all types of subject matter like MLB, Soccer, Madden streams, The Office, 90 Day Fiance’ and even Tiger King.
- Shared Wallet. This one will only matter to DFS players. DraftKings Sportsbook now allows you to seamlessly share funds from DFS wallet to online sports betting bankroll, and vice versa.
So, the team at DraftKings has fixed almost all of our major issues. Many here on the TPN crew are taking a larger percentage of our action to DK Sportsbook. Even during the Covid-19 pandemic. In fact, we’ve found that DraftKings has provided the most engaging opportunities to bet on new sports with less risk while all of our favorite US sports were shut down. The bonuses are often like betting insurance policies that mitigate losses when getting the hang of a new market.
Where DraftKings could still do better.
There are a few improvements that we would like to see DraftKings make. For one, the site design could use a makeover. It still isn’t a great looking product on web or mobile. Plus, the props and futures menus can be tough to navigate.
Secondly, is the rollover requirement for the risk free bet signup bonus and deposit reload bonus. The risk-free bet is a high dollar amount at $500 max, but comes with a 1x wagering requirement. That means if your first bet on the site loses, then you get the full refund, but you have to bet it again to convert to cash.
Other sites like UniBet in PA and NJ have gone to a cash risk-free bet bonus. You get a lower dollar max bonus but you don’t have to bet it again to cash out.
The deposit bonus has a much higher wagering requirement at 25x to release the full amount. So, to fully cash out a $500 reload bonus you’d have to have do $12,500 in action. It gets paid out in 25% increments as you go though, so you will never be left completely hanging on the bonus. And $12,500 in total wagers can go by faster than you think with a $500 starting bankroll, especially during March Madness.
DraftKings Sportsbook – summing it up.
DraftKings is a great option for online betting in Indiana. IN players are getting the same exact tried and tested product that is NJ, PA and WV users have. The recent improvements to DK Sportsbook that we listed above make a huge difference in the overall player experience, and are why DK is a top sportsbook choice for the TPN team in every state it operates. Also, we think the issues that DK still has are easy to overlook. Effective sportsbook play requires more than one account to always get the best odds, and DraftKings Sportsbook is one of these accounts that all players should have.
Enjoying The Props Network? Support TPN by using our link below to claim your DraftKings signup bonus (IN, NJ, PA, WV). Click Here – No Promo DK Code Required for $500 Risk-Free + $500 Deposit Bonus.
The Indiana Sportsbook Scene
Here’s what’s happening at the rest of the top IN online sports betting sites.
PointsBet is now in Indiana. Try a $100 PointsBetting play risk-free at the new PointsBet Sportsbook IN. The more your bet wins, the more you win. That’s how PointsBetting works and it’s only available at PointsBet. And, if your first (or second) try is a loser, your losses are refunded in PB bonus bets up to $100 PointsBet is also the only sportsbook with its own ‘karma’ committee which you really need to read about to believe. What is PointsBetting?
Indiana online sportsbook players are digging BetMGM, where they recently changed their bonus from a risk-free bet to a 100% deposit match bonus up to $500. This is a rare bonus that you can only get with a licensed affiliate link which we just happen to have right here.
At FanDuel they are running specials for NBA Finals bet futures as well as a Stanley Cup Win Bonus. You can read about both on the Bonuses and Promotions page at FanDuel in every legal state. The FanDuel signup bonus remains the same, and it’s up to a $500 Risk-Free Bet to match your deposit. If you’re first bet loses you get refunded in FanDuel site credit.
BetMGM has also been running some pretty awesome new player promos like Bet $1 win $100 in Free Bets on UFC and similar deals including $100 in free bets paid for Rory McIlroy making one birdie on the PGA Tour.
Lastly there has also been an update on the signup bonus at BetRivers Indiana. New players now get up to an extra $250 to bet as a 100% deposit match bonus. It’s a lower dollar amount than the competition, but packs a good bonus punch with a low 1x rollover. Use this link to make sure you get the best BetRivers promo currently available.
More About DK – DraftKings Sportsbook F.A.Q and Info.
- DraftKings Baking Methods: PayPal, Skrill, Play+ Prepaid Card, Wire Transfer, Visa, Discover, Mastercard. Credit cards can only be used for deposits.
- What are DK Dollars? DK Dollars are site credit at DraftKings. Check the T&Cs for wagering requirements to convert DK Dollars to cash.
- Setting Limits: DraftKings starts all players with a $2500 max deposit limit. Players can then change this amount later, and also add time frames for limits that cannot be altered once set.
- The DraftKings Company: DraftKings is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company based in Boston, MA.
- Stock: DraftKings stock is sold on the NASDAQ as DKNG. DK partnered with Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp in 2020 to go public.
- DraftKings Stats Hub is a way to research bets without a paid data subscription. The stats hub at DK includes a bet predictor tool and info on matchups, injuries, past performance, etc.
- Sports markets offered at DraftKings: DK has odds on every US sport and almost all international markets as well. This includes MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, CFB, NCAAB, XFL, NASCAR, Boxing, MMA, PGA, All Soccer Leagues worldwide, Tennis, Table Tennis, Pro Darts, and many more.
- Does DraftKings have e-sports betting? No. E Sports betting is not yet legal in any US States. DK does have free pools and DFS games for for League Of Legends and other E Sports leagues. They also have free and real money fantasy games for the NBA 2K leagues.
- Does DK Sportsbook have election betting? Not yet. US States have not yet sanctioned election betting. Aside from West Virginia giving it a brief go back in March of 2020. TPN covered that here.
Must be 21+ to bet. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.Gambler today.